Search museums


Search collections

Museum Niesky Johann-Raschke-Haus Stadtgeschichte [277/18]

Leitungsstück der 1. Hochspannungsleitung nach Niesky

Leitungsstück der 1. Hochspannungsleitung nach Niesky (Museum Niesky CC BY-NC-ND)
Provenance/Rights: Museum Niesky (CC BY-NC-ND)


Das Kupferkabel stammt aus der ersten Hochspannungsleitung, die ab 1909 nach Niesky führte. Es handelte sich um eine Einfachleitung.
Die beiden Enden sind glatt abgeschnitten und die einzelnen Stränge, die ineinander gedreht sind, weisen Korrosions-Spuren auf.

Material / Technique


Measurements ...

Länge: 85 mm, Durchmesser: 8 mm

Was used ...
... when
... where


[Last update: 2018/12/13]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.