museum-digitalsachsen

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Museum Niesky Johann-Raschke-Haus Stadtgeschichte Bildungs- und Erziehungswesen der Brüdergemeine [325/18]

Alt-Monplaisir Niesky

Alt-Monplaisir Niesky (Museum Niesky CC BY-NC-ND)
Provenance/Rights: Museum Niesky (CC BY-NC-ND)

Description

Das Foto zeigt den Hauptweg im Park Monplaisir, links ist eine Bank zu sehen. Auf der Rückseite befindet sich die handschriftliche Beschriftung in Sütterlin „Eingang Alt-Monplaisir Niesky“.

Monplaisir („Mein Vergnügen“) wurde zwischen 1760 und 1770 von den Schülern des Nieskyer Pädagogiums angelegt und ständig erweitert. Mit seinen vielen Denkmälern und Bauwerken sowie zahlreichen schattigen Sitzplätzen diente die weitläufige Parkanlage für Spaziergänge und zur Erholung.

Material/Technique

Papier / Fotografie

Measurements

Länge: 125 mm, Breite: 176 mm

Image taken ...
... When [About]
... Where

Part of

Keywords

Object from: Museum Niesky Johann-Raschke-Haus

Das Museum Niesky untergliedert sich seit 2014 in die Häuser Konrad-Wachsmann-Haus als Fachmuseum zum Historischen Holzhausbau und ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.